Cenit.Finance is a web3 technology start-up dedicated to helping build the future of finance.
Our mission is to reduce the risk of Decentralised Finance (DeFi) to help in its mass adoption. We develop analytical tools that help quantify and understand risk exposure for financial institutions in the ecosystem.
Our first product is an agent-based simulation engine that lets DeFi protocols measure and mitigate their market risks and optimise their capital efficiency. By feeding off-chain and on-chain data into our simulations along with the protocol’s native logic, we obtain a realistic engine that allows protocols to tune their parameters for optimal performance as the market evolves.
We are a team of crypto & data enthusiasts, with different backgrounds, and always ready for new challenges!
- Helping our team in the development of Machine Learning models and agent-based simulations
- Extract understandable and actionable insights from the data generated in our simulations for our customers
- Work in a truly agile environment, able to gather and understand requirements, propose solutions, and build them
- Improve our internal Python SDK
- Design and build software that is highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent knowledge, skills, and industry experience
- +3 years of engineering experience in the industry
- Proficient in writing Python code and experience working with the Python data science stack
- Experience with Solana or EVM based smart contracts
- User experience in DeFi protocols
- Experience with software engineering best practices, such as design and code reviews, source control management, or build, testing and operations processes
- Remote first company - be based on where you want :)
- Biannual company off-site retreats
- Amazing office in Madrid’s City Center 🥘
- Laptop, monitor of your choose
- Flexible working hours